In the last quarter of 2015 it was predicted that problems are just appearing as USA is entering in 2016. What this blog is about to reveal is just the very small tip of large iceberg. How think tanks are stealing $100 millions from middle class every hour.
According to critics, America is in the midst of a long-term economic collapse that is beginning to accelerate once again. Their economic infrastructure has been gutted, their middle class is being destroyed, Wall Street has been transformed into the biggest casino in the history of the planet, and the reckless politicians have piled up the biggest mountain of debt the world has ever seen.
Anyone that believes that everything is “perfectly fine” soon and that we are going to come out of this “stronger than ever” is just being delusional. This generation was handed the keys to the finest economic machine of all time, and we wrecked it. Decades of incredibly foolish decisions have culminated in a crisis that is now reaching a crescendo, and this nation is in for a shaking unlike anything that it has ever seen before.
Here are some facts that will frighten you instantly
- These days, most Americans are living pay check to pay check. At this point62 percent of all Americans have less than 1,000 dollars in their savings accounts, and 21 percent of all Americans do not have a savings account at all.
- It has been estimated that43 percent of all American households spend more money than they make each month.
- Forthe past six years, more businesses have closed in the United States than have opened, this had never happened before in all of U.S. history.
- Surprisingly, 152 million Americans together owns less wealth than the 20 business people in this country
- Hard to believe8 percent of all 25-year-old Americans still live at home with their parents.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau,nearly 49 percent of all Americans now live in a home that receives money from the government each month
- In 2007, about one out of every eight children in America was on food stamps. Today, that numberis one out of every five.
- 46 million Americansuse food banks each year, and lines start forming at some U.S. food banks as early as 6:30 in the morning because people want to get something before the food provisions run out.
- The number of homeless children in the U.S. has increasedby 60 percent over the past six years.
- Approximately 70 percentof all Americans believe that “debt is a necessity in their lives”.
- Around 53 percentof all Americans do not even have a minimum three-day supply of non perishable food and water at home.
- At the moment 40 millionAmericans are paying off student loan debt. For many of them, they will keep making payments on this debt until they are senior citizens.
- As per calculation, the federal government is stealing more than 100 million dollars from Americans every single hour of every single day.
- Today, the average U.S. household that has at least one credit card has approximately$15,950 in credit card debt.
- The Business Round table’s forecast for business investment in 2016 has dropped to the lowest level that we have seen since the last recession.
Writer: Freelancer covers diverse issues globally email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Global Thread