I begin the chapter on weight loss by stating that I believe there are only two ways to truly manage weight, through exercising and eating healthy. There simply is no magic shortcut, and while this may seem obvious to some people it is overlooked far, far, too often. Now you’re probably wondering, if diet and exercise are the only ways to lose weight, why did you write this list? Because there are still natural remedies and recipes that will help you reach your ultimate goal. If you use these in addition to eating better and getting some exercise, they can speed up the process. There are many different contributing factors to losing/gaining weight, so the below remedies cover a wide range.
Before you go on you should have a simple understanding of the process your body goes through when dropping the pounds. Fat (along with protein and carbohydrates) is stored energy, plain and simple. Calories are the unit that is used to measure the potential energy in said fats, carbs, and proteins. Your body will convert fat to usable energy through a series of chemical processes, and any excess energy (calories) that you don’t need will be stored away. To lose weight, you must expend more energy (or calories) than you take in. When you are using more than you taking in, your body draws on stored fat to convert it to energy, which makes the fat cells shrink. It doesn’t disappear; it simply changes form, like water to steam. While this is the basic process, you also have to take into account genetic and environmental factors. How well the above process takes place does vary from person to person.
Try to execute your diet/workout plan with at least one partner who keeps you motivated and other way you keep him pushing. Company matters a lot.
Secondly to execute your plan you need to have strong will.
Let’s discuss how one we formulate routine plan which covers workout and diet plan. Workout is mandatory in order to keep body metabolism active, more your blood will circulate in your body, more fresh you feel like as simple as that. Consumption of enormous water is highly recommended after intervals of 2 hours. Normally healthy and active human body is expected to consume at least 7 litres of water a day which should not be a big deal. 90% of your blood cells activity takes place in liquid which is why it is highly recommended to consume as much as possible. At the same time chilled water is strongly not recommended right after meal. You can consume normal room temperature water before your meal as it makes no harm.
- Drink normal water before meal
- Avoid water after meal at least for 2 hours
- Start your day with 3 to 4 glass of water (normal temperature)
- Take warm water (one glass), mix in one table spoon of honey and pour half lemon. Just in the beginning of day before even breakfast
- Consume at least 7 litres of water in a day.
- Timing of diet is important, try to finish your meal as early as possible. Your last diet should be before 7pm
- You can have fruit or vegetable later but avoid meal as it won’t digest
It’s important to make your body active not only to make you slim. Morning or evening walk/jog will make you feel better for sure. There are various options if you don’t have gym nearby.
- At least 45 to 60 minutes’ jog/walk is highly recommended
- 15 minutes’ exercise which includes Crunches and planks
- 10 minutes’ skipping that can be done at different time
If you want to burn that extra fat, then don’t just consider what you eat, but when you eat
Timing is important
Practical approach of exercise plan:
Make sure you start your exercise after warmup jog with sweating body and your workout should be at least 2 hours after your meal (evening session) if you are doing in morning than its fine.
- Start with 5 exercises
- 2 to 3 sets each and starting each set with 15 reps and gradually incline reps till 100 or more
- 1 set should have 5 exercises, 1 exercise should have 15 reps
- At least increase reps after 3 days. (15-25-35-50-60-70-90)
- Plan should be at least 30 days
- Must note your weight in starting
Don’t eat before bed. Your metabolism slams on the brakes when you go to sleep, so eating at night makes weight gain tough to avoid. Get a buddy to make goals that the two of you strive towards. When you lose willpower or motivation, a friend can be all that stands between success and setback
- Eat well in breakfast, more than half in lunch and less than half in evening meal before 6pm
- Avoid carbs, rely on fruits and vegetables
- Consume green tea after meal with lemon pour in or ginger
- Avoid cooked food but don’t leave it completely
- Plain yogurt and honey is recommended
- Avoid junk and soft drinks
- Coffee helps you make active and exercise with energy. consume it before workout.
#Health #workout #howtoreduceweight #Weight #dietplans #simplediet #healthtips #gymplans #3stepstoreduceweight #fats #fatsreduce #howtoreduceweight #howtolossweight
Categories: Things to do