Top 100 websites which get highest visitors per month.

A Singapore-based hosting provider Vodien has gathered the list of top 100 websites on Google ranking depicting the most use of the searches around the world.

Without any pros & cons and doubts, Google became the top website in the world. According to the Alexa ranking, the website received 28 billion visits per month. This means that out of 1.1 billion websites available on the internet, Google succeeded in snatching away the top spot due to traffic.

On the other hand, second place went to YouTube, which gathered 20.5 billion visits a month.

1. Google                                                             11.Linkedin

2. Youtube                                                          12. Imgur

3. Facebook                                                        13. Instagram

4. Amazon                                                          14. Windowslive.com

5. Yahoo                                                              15. Craigslist.com

6. Wikipedia.org                                              16. Diply.com

7. Reddit                                                            17. Bing.com

8. Ebay                                                                18. Pinterest

9. Twitter                                                           19. Tumblr.com

10. Netflix                                                          20. Espn.com

Advertisements

12 Comments Add yours

1. Dylan says:

2. Jackson says:

Alexa ranking, the website received 28

3. Rosie says:

he website received 28 billion visits per month.

4. Amina says:

Google became the top website in the world.

5. mona says:

Yo yotube is my all time favorite

6. Contessa says:

Most of whatever you point out is astonishingly legitimate and that makes me ponder the reason why I hadn’t looked at this in this light before. This article truly did turn the light on for me as far as this particular subject goes. However at this time there is one factor I am not really too comfortable with and whilst I make an effort to reconcile that with the central idea of your position, let me see exactly what all the rest of your subscribers have to say.Well done.

7. Jaap says:

Google succeeded in snatching away the top spot due to traffic.

8. Abudah says:

Google became the top website in the world.

9. Kamran says:

good information

10. Ajrada says:

11. Abbud says:

12. vdnah says:

Without any pros & cons and doubts, Google became the top website in the world. According to the Alexa ranking, the website received 28 billion visits per month. This means that out of 1.1 billion websites available on the internet, Google succeeded in snatching away the top spot due to traffi