Boris expected to pass divorce bill from House of Commons
Boris Johnson will give his new Br exit proposals their first airing in Parliament on Thursday, with the prime minister optimistic he can get a deal past the House of Commons if the European Union shifts its red lines. EU ambassadors will also discuss the proposals later this afternoon, after early reactions from the bloc on Wednesday suggested that, while some of Johnson’s points are welcome, there remain some major stumbling blocks
- Exclusive deals this Christmas Season
- Biggest online Retail event 11.11 set new record
- Top 7 Preferred Technologies in 2025
- Next Hays for crashing Mother care – Mamas & Papas Retail brands in the UK?
- Who would like to die like this?
Please share if you like the latest happenings in EuropeTweet