Tech giants are relying on the Data like never before and using it with the help of advance sustainable tech tools to reach out the unicorn customer expectations they never had in past. Corporate world is evolving from mass production to customize production strategy almost all industries such as manufacturing or service. Technology is the future of customer experience. The companies best prepared to succeed in the future understand the importance of leveraging new technology to create personalized, convenient solutions and interactions. These statistics show the grow of new technology and how it impacts everything about the future of customer experience
- VR: More than 100 million consumers will use AR and VR technology to shop online and in store by 2020
- Machine Learning: By 2020, companies that use insights from AI will gain $1.2 trillion more than their non-AI competition each year.
- Geo Location Services: Located-targeted mobile advertising spending will double from 2016 to 2021.
- On Demand/ Customize: By 2020, 7.6 million Americans will provide services in the on-demand economy
- Shared Economy Apps will take over: The sharing economy is projected to be worth $335 billion by 2025, up from $14 billion in 2014
- Internet of Things: 20.4 billon devices will be connected to the IoT by 2020
- Block Chain Tech: The blockchain technology market is estimated to reach $20 billion globally by 2024
How Tech tools will be used to satisfy escalating customer experience in 2025?Tweet