Some Unicorn techniques & medium which can get you what you exactly looking for while you stay in the US
No one would disagree with the fact that the US is known as ‘Land of opportunities’, it is a vast land spread on the planet. So coming to the point how to make the best use of resources that you have? We have assumed that you have your specific skills elaborated on the page about yourself through which you are going to sell yourself. So we are sure it will represent the best of you and would cover everything you have encounter so far in your life is not it? Well if that’s the case you are all set to market yourself and we are sharing the US top trending recruiters links with you so few of them would ask you to sign up first and few of them would get your data from LinkedIn. So let’s skim through the some top trending links
Below is a selection of resources for searching for employment opportunities as a foreigner.
General Job Search Engines and Classifieds
With the sites below, you can expect to get a 0.5 to 1.0% response rate (people who will respond back to you to whom you sent your application/CV.) Nevertheless, I encourage you to give these sites a try as you never know what you will come up with or what connections you can make from a simple e-mail or application.
- Indeed: Big U.S. job search site. This is the best place to begin your search.
- Career Jet: I’m sure you’ve heard of Career Jet.
- Glassdoor: Glassdoor has a slew of opportunities across the United States.
- Monster.com: Monster.com has been around since pretty much the dawn of the internet era.
- Simply Hired: Yet another job search engine like the rest of them.
- Career Builder: Another popular job search site in a crowded field.
- USA Jobs: Work for Uncle Sam.
- Craigslist: A giant classifieds site. The king of kings.
- Dice: The best site for tech jobs.
- Randstad: Staffing services.
Other Websites and Blogs
- Just Landed: Just Landed has a good guide to finding a job in the US.
- Jobs.ac.uk: Seven tips for job hunting in the United States.
- Mashable: Top 10 social sites for finding a job.
- Lifehacker: The 5 best online job search sites.
- Expat Arrivals: A quick primer to working in the United States.
Overseas and Expat Job Portals
- Michael Page: An international executive recruitment website that I’ve used in the past. This site is targeted towards high-end job seekers.
- eFinancialCareers: My favorite search engine for finance jobs on the web. I used them during my Wall Street days.
- Linkedin: Last but not least, this huge professional social network is a resource for building contacts in the field and location of your interest.
There you have it. The best places to find jobs in the United States as a foreigner. For information on visas for the United States, be sure to check out my United States visa page. If you are looking to spice up your dating life, check out my post on the best online dating sites in the United States
#USA #Jobs #howtogetJobinUSA #Apply