They could not resist the truth and revealed what initially they planned to keep it within for some time, followers all around Britain amazed and delighted to know the news as they exposed to it. Merkel 12 weeks pregnant happy and proud spouse of Harry revealed the secret during her trip to Australia while she had encountered with one of the vibrant reported constantly knocking for something to get out of her mind and ultimately managed to have that.
The royal couple are expecting their first child together, Kensington Palace confirmed Monday.
“Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019,” Kensington Palace said in a statement.
“Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public.”
A royal source tells PEOPLE that Meghan has had her 12-week scan and is “feeling well.”
The happy news comes five months after their royal wedding on May 19. The pair began dating in July 2016 after meeting on a blind date and were first revealed as a couple in October 2016. During their high-speed, long-distance courtship, Harry and Meghan spent time together at each other’s respective homes in London and Toronto, where Markle filmed Suits. They now reside at Kensington Palace.
A million hacked Facebook accounts aren’t cool. You know what’s even less cool? Fifty million hacked Facebook accounts.
A Friday morning press release from our connect-people-at-any-cost friends in Menlo Park detailed a potentially horrifying situation for the billions of people who use the social media service: Their accounts might have been hacked. Well, at least 50 million of them were “directly affected,” anyway.
You’ll have to log back in to Facebook as a result – that includes any apps that you might log into with Facebook, like Spotify.
“On the afternoon of Tuesday, September 25, our engineering team discovered a security issue affecting almost 50 million accounts,” said Facebook’s Guy Rosen.
We’re taking this incredibly seriously and wanted to let everyone know what’s happened and the immediate action we’ve taken to protect people’s security.”
According to Facebook, attackers exploited a vulnerability in the website’s code.
It specifically impacted “View As”, which is a feature that lets you see what your own profile looks like to someone else.
Hackers used this feature to steal Facebook’s access tokens.
Access tokens are like digital keys that keep you logged into Facebook – so you don’t have to re-enter your password every time you use the app.
This means that hackers would’ve been able to access your Facebook account, potentially giving them access to your entire profile, your private messages and more.
“This attack exploited the complex interaction of multiple issues in our code,” Facebook admitted.
“It stemmed from a change we made to our video uploading feature in July 2017, which impacted ‘View As.’
“The attackers not only needed to find this vulnerability and use it to get an access token, they then had to pivot from that account to others to steal more tokens.”
Has Facebook fixed the problem?
Facebook says it has “fixed the vulnerability”, and told law enforcement about the issue.
The world’s largest social network has also reset the access tokens for the 50million accounts that Facebook admits were affected.
Facebook is also resetting access tokens for another 40million accounts that have been subject to a “View As” look-up in the last year – as a precautionary measure.
This means that roughly 90million users will be logged out of Facebook, and any apps linked to Facebook.
When you log back in, you’ll see a notification at the top of your News Feed explaining what happened.
Facebook has also temporarily turned off the “View As” feature so it can “conduct a thorough security review”.
EU nationals wanting to stay in Britain after Brexit can start applying from today.
So the first way of Brexit execution is visible as Home office trials begins and approached some citizen from liverpool and some from north west of England to submit their applications as they are living for more than 5 years in UK, after submission of forms they will undergo scrutiny and prudently allotted status of “Settled Status” to stay in UK. Every EU citizen living in UK for 5 or more years and has home would be asked to apply and avail this status and shun any thing odd.
However all those EU citizens living in UK for less than 5 years will have to wait for the remaining time and once they complete they could also submit their application in order to avail the “Settled Status”, its not yet decided the how the time difference would be catered.
Applications will cost £65 for adults and £32.50 for children under the age of 16.
Applicants will be asked to prove their identity, declare any criminal convictions and upload a facial photograph
The first EU nationals wishing to apply to stay in the UK after Brexit are submitting their paperwork as part of a Home Office trial.
“Settled status” will allow non-British Europeans who have been living in the UK for at least five years to secure their right to stay in the country.
NHS workers in the north-west of England and students and staff from three Liverpool universities are among those invited to apply early for a “managed live trial” of the process, which the Home Office says should involve up to 4,000 people to iron out any kinks before a phased roll-out by the end of the year.
Since the UK voted to leave the EU on 23 June 2016, EU citizens who have made their homes in Britain have been securing their status by applying for “permanent residency” cards – an expensive and arduous bureaucratic process that was never designed to cater for them.
The inundation of applications led to a backlog at the Home Office and prompted Theresa May to unveil plans for the new “settled status” system.
Under the EU Settlement Scheme, EU citizens and family members who have been in the UK for five years by the end of 2020 will be able to apply for settled status, meaning they are free to go on living and working in the UK indefinitely.
People’s Vote march – demanding vote on final Brexit deal
• 30 show all
People’s Vote march – demanding vote on final Brexit deal
A young protestor shouts as she takes part in the People’s Vote demonstration against Brexit
A protester’s pro-EU t-shirt
Gina Miller and Caroline Lucas
Tens of thousands of people march through London
Demonstrators at the People’s Vote March
‘Two months too young to decide on my future’
A young girl joins in the march
An EU flag is draped across the statue of Winston Chruchill in Parliament Square
Vince Cable MP, Pro-EU campaigner Gina Miller, Tony Robinson and Caroline Lucas MP join with crowds
Crowds gather on Pall Mall
A man resembling Britain’s Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, joins EU supporters
People gather in Trafalgar Square
Pro-EU campaigner Gina Miller and Tony Robinson
EU supporters, calling on the government to give Britons a vote on the final Brexit deal, participate in the ‘People’s Vote’ march
The Home Office will check employment and benefits data to confirm proof of residence, while all applications will be run through UK criminality and security databases. Previously, EU applicants for permanent residency had to provide dossiers of documents proving where they were, and what they were doing, for the whole of their five years in the UK.
Those who have arrived by December 31 2020, but do not have five years’ residence, can apply for “pre-settled status” in a similar process, and then have their status upgraded free of charge to “settled” once they reach the five-year threshold.
The Home Office says it wants to make the process “as quick and user-friendly as possible”, and that the full scheme will be in place by 30 March 2019. It also reminds EU citizens that their rights will not change until the end of the Brexit transition period in 2021 and so they don’t need to apply straight away – presumably to avoid another inundation of paperwork.
#Migrants #UK #Brexit #France
Australia has a new prime minister in Scott Morrison – the socially conservative architect of Australia’s hardline anti-asylum seeker policies – after he mounted a late challenge during a drawn-out struggle for power in the governing Liberal party. All you need to know about him,
30th Australian Prime Minister On Friday, incumbent Malcolm Turnbull failed in his attempt to stare down a challenge from hard right MP Peter Dutton, with insurgents in his party gathering enough signatures to call for a “spill” – or leadership contest.
That led to a three-way challenge that included Morrison, Turnbull’s treasurer, Dutton, the former home affairs minister, and Julie Bishop, the foreign minister. Turnbull himself stood aside from the contest.
Morrison was sworn in as prime minister on Friday by the governor general – the Queen’s representative in Australia – General Sir Peter Cosgrove.
In his first address as prime minister-elect, Morrison counselled unity for a riven party.
Mr. Morrison, 50 years old, seized the leadership of the Liberal Party—the country’s main conservative bloc—in a ballot of its lawmakers Friday, after voter surveys suggested the government was headed for defeat in elections due next year.
Mr. Turnbull, 63, stepped aside earlier in the day as it became clear that he had lost the support of the majority of his party. That ultimately pitted Mr. Morrison against Peter Dutton, 47, a hard-liner who had challenged Mr. Turnbull, and lost, on Tuesday.
#auspol #auspole #7news #AustralianPM
Imran Khan was officially sworn in as Pakistan’s prime minister on Saturday. The cricket star-turned-politician assumed the nation’s leading office after his party, the Pakistan Movement for Justice, won the most parliamentary seats in the general election in July. Khan received 176 votes in the 342-seat National Assembly, just short of a majority, which means a coalition will have to be formed. Khan, 65, who used to lead the national cricket team, is also known as a philanthropist and previously served in the parliament.
It was not an easy journey for any individual who lacks political inheritance and struggled all by himself for 22 years to get his most difficult goal accomplished. That’s what his rivals, Journalist, International establishment, media and celebrities believe. From 1996 to 2018, from first elections he failed to win a single seat, in 2003 he won maiden seat form Mianwali, in 2008 he boycott, in 2013 he grabbed 32 NA seats which was game changing and in final round in 2018 he got a sweeping majority in 2 main states Punjab and KPK and in federal. It is 3rd consecutive democratic government transition took place which is significantly very important.
People have high expectations from him as he promised he improve people quality of living, will minimize poverty, inflation, will educate 2 billion children suffering of lack of education. Basically people were fed up of 2 traditional parties PMLN and PPP who were in power for more than 3 decades and it is basically the alternate option people eventually got. IN 2013 he got a chance to make government in KP, and it is believed that people in KP never give a second chance if they fails to deliver but Imran Khan got better majority in KPK this time. So people have expectations that he will apply same strategy in Punjab and make this state which has 65% of the population better in all aspects.
HOPE FOR THE BEST AND CONGRATULATIONS NEW PRIME MINISTER PAKISTAN IMRAN KHAN
Turkey President Tayyip Erdogan announced today that the country would boycott all electronics from the United States after President Donald Trump slapped new tariffs on the region that caused the Turkish currency (the lira) to hit an all-time low.
The announcement, which specifically targeted Apple, comes amid rising trade tensions between the two countries (and leaders), but it will barely touch the tech giant.
“If they have iPhone, there is Samsung on the other side. We have Vestel Venuüs in our country,” Erdogan said, referencing a Turkey-based smartphone manufacturer during the announcement to members of his national conservative Justice and Development Party.
“Together with our people, we will stand decisively against the dollar, forex prices, inflation and interest rates. We will protect our economic independence by being tight-knit together.”
The problem with Erdogan’s new strategy is that it will have a much greater effect on the Turkish people than any U.S. company. In other words, Turkey relies on Apple more than Apple relies on Turkey.
Only 2.08 percent of Turkish smartphone users owned a Vestel last December, while 17.41 percent owned Apple iPhones.
That means of the 41.09 million projected smartphone users in Turkey last year, 7.15 million of them used Apple, which is only 1.02 percent of the conservative estimate of more than 700 million iPhone users in the world.
Putting that into context, that means there are more than 8.5 times more iPhone users worldwide than there are people in Turkey.
The U.S. and China comprise Apple’s two biggest markets, so this would be a much bigger deal — for both Apple and America — if this electronics ban came from China. Of course, the U.S. is also feuding with over trade, so it’s not outside the realm of possibility.